Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Las Vegas

Click image for more photos ...
Kate and I were on a work trip to the American Southwest via Las Vegas in March. I had a conference at the MGM Grand, Kate was along for the ride this time. We stayed at the Flamenco Hotel just a little north of the MGM. We explored a bit of Las Vegas and the nearby country side. We were out to Red Rock Canyon (nearby to the west) on day and spent a couple of days hiking in Zion to the north east in Utah.

Las Vegas is weird. Very grand hotels, good restaurants and great variety shows with pretty dancing girls. However, what goes in Vegas stays in Vegas so I can't tell you more. Enjoy the photos.

This trip was one the last where I shot 35mm film (Canon A2) — I had left my charger for my Minolta A1 behind in Cuba a few weeks earlier and was waiting for one on order.

Ps. Photos were scanned during January 2021 of the COVID-19 lockdown from Fujichrome 35mm slides taken at the time. These are quick scans using a "Kodak SLIDE N SCAN Digital Scanner".


No comments:

Post a Comment